Version 201 was released on
The main changes include adding an option to filter phrases by their intents or choose phrases with no intents assigned.
In the Phrases tab, you can now filter phrases by their intents or you can even choose phrases with No intents assigned.
- [Flow] We've added Bulk actions, pagination, search and sorting to the Flows list so it's more usable now
- [Projects] We've added Bulk actions to the Projects list so now you can remove multiple projects at once
- [Menu] We've added a link to the Automate Documentation at the bottom of the Menu so now it's always at hand
- [Conversations] When new messages appear in a conversation, they are slightly animated and the view will be scrolled down to the newest message
- [Flow] Updated the error message (so it's more descriptive and user-friendly) that appears in the chat tester when there's no valid license and it's impossible to talk to the bot
- [Test suites] Minor UI improvements
- [Knowledge base] Minor changes to the sorting
- [Multiple modules] When entering a specific link when not logged in, you will be automatically redirected to the specific place in the app after logging in
- [Organization] It's impossible to create multiple roles with the same name
- [Knowledge base] Bulk deletion of KB items is faster now
- [Multiple modules] When bulk deleting, loader will appear only after the action is actually confirmed
- [Flow] Fixed translation in the Flow publishing tooltip
Until the next release! 🐗