SentiOne Automate version 222 was released on
13.07.2023. Major improvements include introducing keyboard shortcuts for chat tester-related actions.
Now chat tester supports keyboard shortcuts for the most common chat tester-related actions:
- T - Open/close chat tester
- Esc - If focused on input: exit focus, otherwise - close chat tester
- D - Open/close debug mode
- R - Restart conversation
- M - Turn on/off the automatic reading of all incoming messages
Go to the Keyboard shortcuts section to see all the available keyboard shortcuts.
- [NLUs] Now it is possible to add a new phrase and create a new intent at the same time
- [Channels] Added credentials validation so you can immediately test whether it is possible to connect your bot with the selected channel
- [Integrations] You can now choose the JSON or raw body type of the input values
- [Flow] Recently introduced Blocking operation command is now also supported in the chat tester - learn more
- [Knowledge base] Name of the previously uploaded connector will be displayed when editing it
Until the next release!