Hello from the other side! 🎉
SentiOne Automate version 209 was released on
12.01.2023. This is the first update in 2023. New additions include removing the Legacy Flow export, adding a command for ignoring punctuation in Tests and other cool improvements and minor bug fixes.
Due to the changes in the structure of the Project files, we've removed the Legacy Flow export. This feature was already considered deprecated (since version 199).
Deprecated and obsolete features
The current status and description of the deprecated and obsolete features can be found here.
If you were using the Legacy Flow export to import specific Contexts to your Flow, learn the details below:
It's not possible anymore:
- to use the Flow file, which was downloaded previously, using the Legacy Flow export, to import specific Contexts to your Flow. Flow files exported using the Legacy Flow export are no longer supported.
It's still possible:
- to export a single Flow and use it to import specific Contexts to your Flow (just choose the available Export from the dropdown Menu and import Context as you used to).
It's additionally possible:
- to use the exported Project file and select Contexts from more than one Flow in this Project to be imported to your Flow at once
There's a new command available when writing Tests -
pnct off/pnct on.
It allows you to ignore the following punctuation marks in your tests:
,.;:-–—‐−?!'"()/\ and ` so they won't affect the results of your tests.
See all Symbols available when writing Tests.
- [NLU] Imported NLU items will be now described as Imported instead of Created so you will be able to distinguish whether they were created manually in the project or imported
- [Flow] Links in Notes are now clickable
- [Analytics] We've added an option to exclude tags in the Conversations filters
- [Analytics] Filters that you've selected in all tabs of the Analytics module will be remembered so you don't have to choose them over and over again
- [Multiple modules] Now, you can use Enter to confirm actions and Escape to cancel them
- [Multiple modules] We've updated the date format from MM/DD/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY so it is more readable now
- [Flow] Flow files exported using Bulk operation didn't include the Flow version metadata
- [Flow] After the conversion from Say to Say with fallbacks, where there was more than one Output, the Fallback Output didn't appear
- [NLU] While analyzing phrases and assigning entities, dropdown with entities used to cover the analyzed phrase
⚙️ CHANGES UNDER THE HOOD
- Added some restrictions to the Gateway API's input data making it more secure