SentiOne Automate version 214 was released on
23.03.2023. This release brings experimental integration with OpenAI, Errors analytics and Webchat refinements.
We are excited to announce a new experimental integration on our bot platform - OpenAI / Chat GPT. This integration allows for the automatic generation of phrases in NLU based on the intent name and the previously added phrases.
The language of the generated phrases depends on the language of the NLU (for
multi is English)
Experimental feature unavailable on on-premise envs
To access this feature, you have to enable the Experimental features in your account settings. This feature is also currently unavailable on on-premise environments.
Now, when browsing through the Errors tab, you will be able to quickly move to the conversation in which the specific error occurred, as well as swiftly identify the source of it by being taken directly to the Flow centered on the relevant Block.
We've refined the look of the settings sidebar and added the option to copy the installation script so now our webchat is a bit more user-friendly
- [Integrations] Now it's possible to use
'in JSON strings, which makes the content of the Input parameters in Integrations more flexible
- [Flow] The redundant and and or operators were removed from Conditions
- [Webchat] Refined the look of the settings sidebar and added the option to copy the installation script so now our webchat is a bit more user-friendly
- [Webchat] We've added a new option called silenceMessage.maxRepetition to specify how many silence messages webchat should send in one conversation turn. See details.
- [Flow] Hints for Redo/Undo actions on Mac are now correct
- [Flow] Now, using the Publish all flows button will immediately change the statuses of Flows to Published
- [Flow] Sometimes, NLU status would remain Ready when in fact it should turn Not ready and now it's fixed
- [Multiple modules] Bulk actions - fixed a bug connected to displaying the wrong number of items after one of the items from the list was just deleted
- [Flow] Sometimes, text in the response field, when selected, would be combined from two different texts and now it's not
- [Flow] Fixed order of the elements from the
nlu.variablesin JS so now lists returned in JS and AEL have the same elements
⚙️ CHANGES UNDER THE HOOD
Until the next release!