SentiOne Automate version 219 was released on
02.06.2023. Significant changes include adding info on the limitations regarding Quick replies in various channels.
Various external channels pose their own limitations in regard to displaying Quick replies, for example, Whatsapp by Vonage supports max. 3 Quick replies under 20 characters each. In order to prevent you from designing your bot in a way that won't be handled correctly in your channel of choice, we've added the following disclaimer:
To learn more about limitations in different channels, see this documentation.
- [NLUs] Improved the error messages regarding Training Analytics and Batch classification so they are more specific now allowing you to fix your files more quickly
- [Flows] Expanded character limit for the Flow version name so now you can make it longer and more descriptive
- [Flows/NLUs] Refined Publish and Train bulk mode icons so these actions are more accessible now
- [Multiples modules] Refined pagination and added missing confirmation pop-ups for all remove actions
- [Flows] Integrations from the previous project were briefly available in the Integrations block in a recently created project
- [Flows] Fixed updating a single Flow
- [Flows] Minor UI fixes regarding the NLU training queue
See you in two weeks!