Document version: 233. Automatically generated.
Kubernetes, also known as K8s, is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
It groups containers that make up an application into logical units for easy management and discovery. Kubernetes builds upon 15 years of experience of running production workloads at Google, combined with best-of-breed ideas and practices from the community.
Automate platform is designed to run inside Kubernetes cluster (at least 1.18 version).
- At least 3 dedicated machines with Linux operating system available for installation or cloud with Kubernetes support.
There are multiple online resources that will guide you through installation of Kubernetes cluster. Below you'll find few of them.
- Installation guide using Kubespray
- Installation guide using kops
- Installation guide using kubeadm
- Installation guides from Canonical
Updated 4 days ago